NUMUN 2017 TIMELINE
- The deadline for applying to the conference is
FOR VISA APPLICANTS – December, 12
FOR NON VISA APPLICANTS – January, 16
- Position Paper deadline – February, 17
- NUMUN Conference – February 25 – February, 26
- Information will be provided later.
- NUMUN does not provide delegates with an accommodation as a part of the conference, so we suggest you to find a hostel or hotel in the city centre or close to Nazarbayev University.
- Feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding an accommodation during the conference.
- TRAVEL TO ASTANA
By Air: Astana International Airport is the largest and busiest airport of Kazakhstan outside of Almaty. It is located 10km outside of the city and 15 minutes from Nazarbayev University. You can reach the city from the airport through:
Taxi to the university. Cost: approximately $6.
Bus: 10, 12 will reach the university. Cost: 90 tenge or approximately $0.26.
For more detailed information, please visit Astana International Airport website.
By Train: Although the railway station is quite far from the university and we recommend you to book a hostel/hotel at the left bank, you can reach Nazarbayev University from the main railway station through:
Taxi. Cost: approximately $7
Bus: 10. Cost: 90 tenge or approximately $0.26.
You can visit Kazakhstan Temir Zholy to see a train schedule and book your tickets to Astana.
Click here to download a preliminary schedule for NUMUN 2017.
A definite schedule will be available soon.
Nazarbayev University: 53 Kabanbay Batyr Ave, Astana, Republic of Kazakhstan, 010000
BUSES: 10, 27, 37, 40, 43, 51, 53, 55, 301, 302, 303, 308, 309